Inland Empire Divorce Attorneys – Child Support, Child Custody, Visitation Rights, Fathers Rights, Spousal Support/Alimony, & Asset Division During Contested/Uncontested Divorce etc
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Is hiring an Inland Empire divorce lawyer near you important for your family law case? Divorce procedures can be torturous and most couples wish to have their settlement done as fast as possible so they can start new lives. There are different kinds of divorces in CA and having an experienced Inland Empire divorce and family law attorney on your side makes it easy for you to choose the one you feel is fair and suitable enough for your case. Here are some of the divorce types that you will find in the city and the state in general.
Types of Divorce
1. Summary divorce – it is also referred to as simplified divorce and it is most suitable for couples married for a short period of time, sometimes less than five years and without too much property and no children. Under this type of divorce, both must agree and file the papers jointly. It does not require too much paperwork and can be done without a divorce attorney, hence it is the easiest of all divorces.
2. Default divorce – it takes effect in a situation when your spouse fails to respond to the petition or to appear in court. It is granted by default especially if the spouse is nowhere to be found or has left for an unknown place.
3. Uncontested divorce – it is the best that you can choose as long as both parties are in agreement on the divorce terms. No formal trial is required in this type and you don’t even have to make court appearances since the court papers are cooperatively filed to make it happen.
4. Mediated divorce – it is a kind of divorce where the help of a third party is included to assist you and your spouse to reach a divorce agreement. The work of the mediator is to help you with communication and issue resolving so you can reach mutual agreement on the divorce. The last decision is up to the both of you; the mediator makes no decisions on your behalf.
5. Arbitration – under arbitration, both parties agree on hiring a private judge in this case known as an arbitrator. He is given the responsibility of making the decision which must be honored by both parties no matter what.
6. Contested divorce – it is a divorce that is prompted by an argument over child custody or property. With such disagreements, the judge is handed over the issues to make the final decision. It has a process made up of settlement negotiations, exchanging of information, hearings and even a court trial in case there is no resolution between you and your spouse. A divorce lawyer can come in handy in this type of divorce.
Other divorce types you will find under California divorce law include collaborative divorce and fault and no-fault divorce.
Get Connected With Contested, Uncontested, Mediated & Collaborative Divorce Law Firms in Inland Empire, CA Area Near You Today!
Call to be connected with a Inland Empire divorce lawyers now.